We may receive a small commission on certain products or services mentioned in this post. Please read our full Disclosure Policy for more information.
Easy KitchenAid Zoodles for Gluten Free Pumpkin Alfredo
Are you eating a low-carb, keto, or gluten free diet and looking for something different, yet delicious? Then this easy KitchenAid Zoodles for Gluten Free Pumpkin Alfredo recipe is for you!
Dust off that KitchenAid Stand Mixer and get ready to make some yummy homemade zoodles for this pumpkin alfredo recipe!
This is a mild-flavored side dish with a sauce that combines well with the flavors of the zucchini and won’t overpower other foods served with it.
How to Make Pumpkin Alfredo with KitchenAid Zoodles
If you are planning on cooking this as a meal instead of just a side dish, you could easily double or even triple the recipe to do so. It’s definitely one of those recipes that your entire family will love.
This KitchenAid Zoodles for Pumpkin Alfredo recipe is incredibly easy and will take very little time to make!
- Medium-sized Zucchini
- Olive oil
- Minced Onion
- Garlic Powder
- Dry White Wine
- Heavy Cream
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
First, zoodle your zucchini in your KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment blade or any other mixer attachments or any other spiralizer. Second, place your zucchini noodles in a microwave-safe dish with a lid.
Third, you will want to add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes on high or until they are al dente’ but not mushy.
Next, in a medium-sized saucepan, heat 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil, 1 tsp sage, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper while stirring over medium heat. Mince one medium onion and add to the saucepan.
Saute them until the onions are pearled. At this point, add 2 tsp of garlic powder and 1/2 C of dry white wine.
Following that, you will want to saute this mixture for 2 more minutes and pour in 1/4 C of heavy cream. Heat this mixture for another 3 to 4 minutes while stirring.
Now stir in 1-14 ounce can of pumpkin, and a cup of water. At this time, you will want to bring the sauce to a boil while continuing to stir so the sauce doesn’t burn. Add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese and mix it in well.
You want the cheese to be incorporated into the sauce, so stir while you bring the sauce back to a boil over low heat.
You can add more water if the sauce is too thick. Finally, taste the sauce and add more salt, or the dry spices if needed.
Last but not least, drain the water from your steamed zoodles and ladle the sauce over them at the table. Serve warm.
Pumpkin Alfredo with KitchenAid Zoodles
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment or Other Spiralizer
- 6 medium-sized zucchini made into zoodles
- 1/4 cup of water for steaming the zoodles
- 1 1/2 TBL olive oil
- 1 onion minced
- 1 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of water
- 1-14 ounce can of Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Zoodle your zucchinis with your favorite spiral slicer and place them in a microwave-safe dish with a lid. Add 1/4 cup of water, cover, and microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes on high or until they are al dente’ but not mushy.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the olive oil, sage, salt, and pepper while stirring over medium heat. Add the minced onions and saute them until the onions are pearled. At this point, add the garlic powder and the white wine. Saute this mixture for 2 more minutes and pour in the cream. Heat this mixture for another 3 to 4 minutes while stirring.
- Now stir in the can of pumpkin, and the cup of water. Bring the sauce to a boil while continuing to stir so the sauce doesn’t burn. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix it in well. You want the cheese to be incorporated into the sauce, so stir while you bring the sauce back to a boil over low heat. You can add more water if the sauce is too thick. Taste the sauce and add more salt, or the dry spices if needed.
- Drain the water from your steamed zoodles and ladle the sauce over them at the table. Serve warm.
Be sure to bookmark this recipe for later so you can grab your weekly dose of recipe inspiration! You can also use the search bar and menu to search by ingredient, meal-type, and more.
Also, be sure to head on over to our Recipes Page to find everything you need to get started making frugal and easy gluten-free and dairy-free meals for your family. From last-minute breakfasts to quick and easy lunches, to simple dinners, and indulgent yet easy desserts, you’ll find everything you need to start planning your meals from home.
These recipes are created with busy moms in mind who are looking to save money on their grocery bill, but still make amazing recipes for their families! Hopefully, these recipes will inspire you to start cooking at home, and even add some of these to your own weekly meal plan!
Want All of The Yummy Gluten Free Recipes Sent Directly to Your Inbox?
SIGN UP BELOW!
Want more delicious gluten free recipes right now? Head to our Recipes Page!