Gluten Free Corn Dogs
These frozen gluten free corn dogs are cooked in the air fryer, making them a healthy and tasty snack that only takes a few minutes to make!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 box Ian's Gluten Free Turkey Corn Dogs
- Optional condiments: ketchup mustard, buffalo sauce
Place corndogs in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
Cook at 400 degrees F for about 8 minutes or until hot and crispy.
Let cool slightly, serve with desired condiments, and enjoy!
Dairy Free Sub: these corn dogs contain no dairy ingredients!
- Allow your corn dogs to cool completely before storing any leftovers.
- Some other dipping sauces to try include creamy dill, buffalo sauce, and spicy brown mustard.
- After cooking, place your mini corn dogs on a paper towel-lined plate to collect any excess grease.