|Is Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Gluten Free? Most of Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Cups contain water, nonfat milk (real milk), sugar, modified corn starch, palm oil, some preservatives, and dyes. Since all of these ingredients are gluten-free, Snack Pack Pudding is safe for those with celiac disease, those sensitive to gluten, and those on a gluten-free diet to eat.|
Food information and other details about these puddings can be found on Hunt's website. So whether you're looking for a quick snack for yourself or something to pack in your child's school lunches, Hunt's Snack Pack pudding is a safe sweet treat!
Popular Flavors of Snack Pack Pudding
There are many flavors of Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Cups available All of these flavors are gluten-free and safe for celiacs and those with gluten sensitivities to enjoy.
Some other popular flavors of this creamy treat include:
- Snack Pack chocolate pudding cups
- Snack Pack vanilla pudding cups
- Snack Pack banana cream pudding cups
- Snack Pack lemon pudding cups
- Snack Pack butterscotch pudding cups
Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Cups are a nutritious and delicious snack for the whole family. They contain a substantial amount of calcium and contain no high fructose corn syrup. With so many delicious flavors to choose from, there's sure to be a favorite for everyone!
How Much Sugar is in Snack Pack Pudding?
In a typical 92g chocolate pudding dessert cup there is 13g of sugar with 12 of those grams being from added sugars.
Does Snack Pack Pudding Contain Artificial Flavors?
Yes, some of the Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding flavors do contain artificial flavors as well as natural flavors. However, all of the artificial flavors used in these puddings are gluten-free.
While the artificial flavors used in these puddings are gluten-free, it is always best to check with your doctor or dietitian if you have any concerns about eating foods that contain artificial flavors.
Some of the puddings also have color added. So that is something that you may want to be aware of if you are trying to avoid dyes.
Does Snack Pack Pudding Need to be Refrigerated?
Snack Pack pudding cups are a dependable original treat that are simple to pack and take anyplace because they come in a handy size and don't require refrigeration. However, if you are planning to eat these pudding cups at home, they taste much better after being chilled in my opinion.
How Many Calories Are in Snack Pack Pudding?
A typical 92g chocolate flavored pudding cup contains 100 calories. These Hunts Snack Pack pudding cups also contain 0.7mg of iron and 100mg of potassium. Since this pudding snack is pretty low in calories compared to other desserts, they can make a nice sweet addition to any low calorie diet.
Is Snack Pack Juicy Gells Gluten-Free?
According to the product information on the Snack Pack website: "Our classic strawberry flavored gelatin is an explosion of fruity flavor. All of our Juicy Gels are gluten-free and Kosher and made with: No preservatives. zero grams trans fat."
Hunt's Snack Pack pudding cups are gluten free and a safe sweet treat for both celiacs and those with gluten sensitivities. These puddings come in many different flavors. They contain no preservatives, artificial growth hormones, or trans fats, and have 100 calories per serving. They can be eaten at home chilled or as part of an on the go meal or sack lunch as they do not need refrigeration.
More Posts Like This
- Is Crispix Gluten Free?Is Crispix Gluten-Free? Crispix is gluten-free as it has no gluten-containing ingredients since the barley malt flavoring was replaced. However,...
- Is Crabbies Ginger Beer Gluten Free?Is Crabbies Ginger Beer Gluten Free? While Crabbie's is a gluten-free beverage in the UK and Europe, it is a...
- Is Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Gluten Free?￼TweetSharePin Is Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Gluten Free? Most of Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Cups contain water, nonfat milk (real...
- Is Crème Brûlée Gluten-Free?Is crème brûlée gluten free? Crème brûlée is gluten-free, containing cream, vanilla, sugar, eggs, and water. To be safe, always...
- Are Skittles Gluten Free?Are skittles gluten free? Yes, Skittles are gluten-free in that they do not contain gluten as an ingredient. However, they...